Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Branson Trip Realized !!

Branson Trip Realized --lost miles have been made up, and Jean is resting better

I went out today and made up all the lost miles from yesterday. Riding in and around Branson is like Riding the route from Poplar Bluff to Birch Tree, only worse!! All miles are completed!! Jean is feeling a little better, and is resting. I will continue to make sure she gets her rest. Although it didn't seem like a rough job for her to do, sitting, waiting, watching traffic pass me at times and just the wondering about how things were going wore on her. It's over!!! The ride dedicated to the men and women of the armed forces past and present is done. Our job of saying "thank you" should never be done.

Thank you for all of your thoughts, prayers, emails, and phone calls!! Without them I may not have made it!!!
Thanks for checking in here also. Keep watching the site as I will add some information during my reunion here in Branson.

Until then!!

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home